Q Certified Program
2 Year/100,00 Mile Term
- Coverage ends 2 years from the vehicle purchase date or when 100,000 miles are registered on the odometer, whichever occurs first.
- Coverage includes engine, transmission, front wheel drive and rear well drive components.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
Peace of Mind
- Peace of mind from knowing every QCertified vehicle has gone through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation.
- Coverage is effective anywhere in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer’s Owners Manuel.
Maintenance Record Retention*
- You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- You must return to your QCertified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the QCertified Administrator for directions to the nearest QCertified authorized repair facility.
*Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the QCertified Power Train Limited Warranty may void coverage.
Note: For complete information regarding specific details, limitations and responsibilities, refer to the QCertified Power Train Limited Warranty.
- Gasoline Engine — Cylinder block and all internal lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, expansion (freeze) plugs, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, litters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms (cam followers), pushrods, timing chain housing (cover). timing chain and sprockets, timing belt and pulleys, timing belt tensioner, intake and exhaust manifolds, flywheel, balance shafts, harmonic balancer and retainer bolt, crankshaft pulley, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump and pressure relief valve, engine oil cooler hoses, oil filter adapter/housing, engine oil sending unit, engine mounts, water pump, temperature sending unit, thermostat and housing, fuel supply pump, vacuum pump, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Turbocharged/Supercharged/Rotary/Diesel/Enhanced Engines — All of the above listed parts or equivalent plus: turbocharger, waste gate controller, intercooler, hard lines, compressor, clutch and pulley, bypass valve, injection pump, lines and nozzles.
- Automatic — Case and all internal lubricated parts including: oil pump, valve body, torque converter, vacuum modulator, governor, main shaft, clutches, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings, sealing rings, TV cable, solenoids, electronic shift control unit, transmission mounts, cooler, cooler hoses and hard lines, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Standard — Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, shift forks, synchronizers, bearings, bushings, fasteners tor the components listed above.
- Transfer case — (4×4 vehicles) — Case and all internal lubricated pans including: main shaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, fasteners for the components listed above, electronic and vacuum engagement components.
Front Wheel Drive
- Final drive housing and all internal parts including: carrier case, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, axle shafts, universal joints, front hub bearings, rear hub bearings, locking hub assemblies (4×4), drive shaft support, fasteners for the components listed above.
Rear Wheel Drive
- Drive axle housing and all internal lubricated parts including: carrier case, gear sets, bearings, bushings, limited slip clutch pack, axle shafts, front hub bearings, rear hub bearings, propeller shafts, universal joints, drive shaft support, fasteners tor the components listed above.
Road America Auto Assist℠ Program
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
- Roadside Assistance Benefits — Pays up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Towing Service — When necessary, the member’s disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest authorized repair facility.
- Flat Tire Assistance — Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member’s spare tire.
- Battery service — If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member’s vehicle.
- Luck-Out Assistance — If a member’s keys are locked inside of their vehicle, assistance will be provided in gaining entry into the member’s Vehicle.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service — An emergency supply or gasoline, oil, fluid and water will e delivered to any member in immediate need.
- Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit — If a member’s vehicle is disabled due to a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, meals and transportation expenses.
(Not available in New York)
- Tire Hazard Protection Benefit — We will pay the cost to repair up to $50 or, if non-repairable, the cost to replace a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire) if the damage is caused by a road hazard (debris on the road surface or surface condition such as potholes, cracks and breaks). During the one-year coverage period, should the tire wear reach 3/32″, the Tire Hazard Protection will be void.
(Not available in New York)