Connecting Apple CarPlay and What it Offers
Apple Carplay is one of the most common and iconic features in modern vehicles, allowing you to enjoy great infotainment and entertainment options. This feature has many excellent interior technologies, ranging from music to messaging, allowing you to remain connected and involved while on the road! Continue reading below to learn more and to see how to connect it!
How to Connect to the RAM 1500
- Turn Siri on by going to Settings > Siri & Search.
- Start your RAM 1500
- Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port in the RAM 1500. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
- Plug your phone into your vehicle’s USB port if it requires a wired connection.
- If your car supports wireless CarPlay, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel to set up CarPlay. Make sure that your car is in wireless or Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Navigate to CarPlay on your iPhone (Settings > General > CarPlay > Available Cars) and select your RAM 1500.
- To use the Siri through CarPlay:
- Press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel, then speak to Siri as normal.
- If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your display.
What Apple CarPlay Offers
Apple CarPlay is a smarter way to use your compatible iPhone while you drive, allowing you to enjoy a variety of great applications through your vehicle. These features include items like:
- Navigation through Apple Maps.
- Siri-assisted calling and messaging as well as voicemail.
- Access to Apple Music with Siri as your personal DJ.
- New calendar app.
- And a ton more!
Read More: 2020 Dodge Charger Entertainment Features
Apple CarPlay is an amazing feature for any driver, allowing you to enjoy a ton of systems and applications on the go! To learn more about Apple CarPlay and what it offers, or to take a model that features it for a test drive, contact our dealership today!